THE BEST VALUE PERCUSSION GUN ON THE MARKET
SPEED UP THE RECOVERY PROCESS
The MYOXV Gun uses percussion therapy to help improve blood circulation, reduce muscle soreness pre and post training. The MYOXV Gun will satisfy those who are in search of deep tissue massage using ultra quiet technology which has a maximum noise level of 55dB. The high frequency vibrations relieve muscle soreness and increase range of motion, speeding up the recovery process.
It also has a stall force of 15kg/33lbs and 9 different speed settings up to 2800 ppm. It comes with 6 different massage heads and a travel case which makes it versatile and convenient for people who have an active lifestyle or on the go.
5-6 HRS OPERATING TIME
& GUIDE INCLUDED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Depending on the desired result, we recommend using your MYOXV Gun for a minimum of 10 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. A full-body session should not exceed 15 minutes.
Use the MYOXV Gun for 10-15 seconds in each spot to instantly wake up your muscles.
Use the MYOXV Gun to reactivate muscles in between your exercises for 10-15 seconds on the muscle group. This will oxygenate and re-energize the muscle and allow it to move without tension.
After you have completed your training session, use the MYOXV Gun for up to 2 minutes on the desired muscle group, use it on the area where you want to increase the blood flow and it will help decrease muscle soreness and allow your body to recover.
• The device is not intended for use on children or people with reduced physical sensory or reasoning capabilities, unless they have appropriate supervision.
• Do not leave the device unattended while operating. Take extra caution when device is used near children.
• Only use the device with the 6 massage heads and charger provided. Thoroughly inspect the device before use in case of any damage. Never use a damaged product.
• Stall force is the amount of force applied to a massage gun against the body before the internal motor stops. The device is designed with a stall force of 15kg/33lbs to pause the motor as a means to protect the device. • Do not use on wet skin or handle charger and device with wet hands.
• Do not use the device near explosive materials or fire. Sparks may be generated, which could cause a fire.
• Do not use the device under a blanket. This can cause the device to overheat which can result in a fire, electric shock or injury.
• The device should be charged in a dry and well ventilated indoor area. Do not charge it outdoors or in a bathroom. Keep the device and charger away from water, rain, snow or direct sunlight.
• Always charge and store the device in temperatures between 0°c/32°F and 40°c/104°F. Keep the device fully charged if it won’t be used in the long term.
• Do not leave the device charging overnight or charge it for longer than 4 hours.
• When unplugging the device after charging, always unplug the charger and never pull the cable. This will reduce the risk of damaging to the electrical plug and cable. Never use a damaged charger.
• Make sure hair does not get caught in any moving part of the device.