Designed to deeply penetrate through the layers of soft tissue, this roller is ideal to massage dense muscles. It will satisfy individuals with a high pain threshold, such as advanced users and athletes. The unique surface offers multiple massage channels to enhance the overall experience.
By utilising your own body weight to sustain pressure and roll, the XRoller allows you to perform self-myofascial release (SMR), helping muscles return to their natural range, activating blood circulation and breaking up scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones.
ACTIVE RECOVERY AND PERFORMANCE
After intense workouts, microscopic tears and scar tissue can develop in soft tissues, causing tightness and soreness. Prolonged sitting can also lead to poor posture, muscle imbalances and adaptive shortening. Lengthening the fascia through rolling can speed up recovery, improve musculoskeletal alignment and optimise performance (related to sports or everyday activities).
- Hard hollow core that guarantees a firm massage of large and small muscles
- Made from high-density EVA that retains its shape post-compression
- Unique 3D pattern with ridges and diamond shapes to simulate fingers and palm action
- Ultra-compact and portable to use at home, at the gym or on the field
- Helps increase awareness of muscle imbalances and improve alignment
- May reduce the risk of recurring injury by increasing proprioception
- Over 30 exercises included to maximise your recovery and overall mobility
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.